LOHARANOSOA College website
Our policy of protecting your personal data
College LOHARANOSOA is an entity of Malagasy Law. The headquarters are in Soamanana Ampahimanga Arivonimamo, Madagascar
You can reach us at:
(+261) 32 48 108 33
Our contacts may be nationals of the European Union. They contact us through our website https://itasy.org/: we collect personal data as defined by Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data, DCP, and the free movement of such data. This GDPR is worthy of the law to all the organizations intervening in the European Union or providing services to European nationals.
What data do we collect and process?
We collect the following data:
We only process these data
- To answer you and provide you with information about our school and its operation and our association Loharanosoa.
- We do not practice a raise or newsletters after you make contact with us without your explicit consent.
- We keep these mails and correspondences TWO years.
Telephone conversations and personal data
We do not keep track of any phone conversation. Our technical means do not yet make it possible. Only your number is saved anonymously on the mobile phone that received the call. It will be erased on December 31 of the current year.
What are your rights as consumers according to the new GDPR General Personal Data Regulations?
For information, let us recall here the new rights of the individuals, enunciated by the provisions of the GDPR:
- The explicit consent: by sending us your contact, you explicitly consent via the contact form, that we collect your personal data for the sole purpose of sending you information about our school and its functioning as well as its objectives, projects .
- The information of the person: you are informed that your data are only used to answer you.
- The right of rectification: according to the provisions of the GDPR, you have the right to request the rectification of your data if you consider that there is an error in their transcriptions.
- The right to be forgotten: according to the provisions of the GDPR, you have the right to ask us to erase from our computer tools your personal data at any time.
The right to the portability of your own data: according to the provisions of the GDPR, you have the right to request to return your personal data in an electronic form, readable by digital reading means currently known, by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt , at the address :
logt 126 g
- The right to oppose the processing of your data: according to the provisions of the GDPR, you have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for purposes other than the only service mentioned in the form of request for a quotation for which you have agreed to provide them. We do not carry out any other treatment than the only action to inform you about the operations and projects of our school, in accordance with your consent.
- Opposition to the implementation of automated decisions such as profiling.
What are our legal obligations to comply with the GDPR?
These obligations apply to any organization or company that collects personal data from EU nationals, even if the organization is located outside the European Economic Area.
We are located in Madagascar, but the majority of our contacts are from the European Union. We are therefore required to comply with the provisions of the GDPR, namely:
- The obligation called "accountability": all our employees are made aware of the protection of your personal data. We give priority to means for the protection and integrity of your data at all levels and permanently.
- The principle of Privacy by design: we have taken care to provide from the beginning of the collection of your information on our website to collect only the information that we need for your contact.
- The obligation to keep a register of processing of personal data: we do not deal with data on a large scale nor recurrently. Keeping a treatment register is not necessary at our level.
- The obligation to give top priority to data security: we make every effort to safeguard the data in our possession: backup computer system, regular backup of the phone book that receives your calls, protection of accounting documents during the legal retention period of THREE years.
- Obligation to report data leaks to the Protection Authority. In case of data breach, unavailability, or breach of their integrity, we are obliged to inform the Protection Authority and yourself within 72 hours.
- Obligation to carry out an impact study: we are not concerned by this provision. However, we remain vigilant in preserving your rights and freedoms as individuals.
- Obligation to respect the principle of limiting the collection of data only necessary for our purpose.
- Obligation to appoint a Data Protection Officer within the Office: DPO or DPO. At our level, we are not concerned by this provision.
- The obligation to strengthen data protection among subcontractors. We are not concerned by this provision.
- The obligation to keep the data: the correspondence data are kept TWO years, the accounting data THREE years. Beyond THREE years, therefore, beyond this period, no possibility to claim them for possible contentious claims.
What about cookies from our website?
By default, our website, powered by the JOOMLA CMS collects cookies. We do not exploit this data. We observe the statistics provided by Google Analytics for the sole purpose of optimizing the positioning of our site in search engines (SEO). No geolocation or tracking of Internet user on our site is done.
Data transmissions to third parties
No transmission of your personal data to known third parties.
Hosting our website
Our non-domain site are hosted by:
logt 126 g
You can reach us at:
(+261) 32 48 108 33
For any information or complaint about these confidentiality clauses above, please contact the 2019 Privacy Clause Editor. You have the right to lodge any complaint with the CNIL, in accordance with the legal provisions in force.
Ambohibao on August 4, 2019